Showing all 2 results
Fioricet is a combination of three components, mainly, which are:
- Acetaminophen – It is used for reducing fever and also in relieving pain.
- Butalbital – This is from the group of drugs, called barbiturates. It helps relax contractions in the muscles causing headaches.
- Caffeine – It is a stimulant for the Central Nervous System. It improves the flow of blood by relaxing the muscle contractions in blood vessels.
Thus, with the above mentioned segregated use of each component, it can be deduced that people buy Fioricet online to treat mostly headaches that are caused due to contraction in the muscles.
How to take Fioricet?
When you buy Fioricet online, make sure you haven’t used alcohol or sedatives in the recent time before taking Fioricet. Take Fioricet as per your prescription. Do not take Fioricet doses as you deem fit because it can lead to side effects.
You should not use Fioricet if you have taken MAO inhibitors in the past two weeks. Fioricet, in reaction with MAO inhibitors, can cause dangerous interactions. MAO inhibitors can be:
- Rasagiline, etc.
As Fioricet has Acetaminophen in it, be very careful with Fioricet dosages as acetaminophen in excess can cause damage to your liver or, in worst cases, can cause death.
Side effects of Fioricet:
Any medicine, when taken initially, can show or cause visible side effects. These side effects should subside after first use. However, if the side effects persist, you must involve your medical professional and let them help you.
Some of the side effects of Fioricet which you should know before you buy Fioricet online can be:
- Dark-colored urine
- Lessor no appetite
- Pain in the upper abdomen
Under rare circumstances, acetaminophen present in Fioricet can cause severe reactions to the skin. In case if after taking Fioricet pills, your skin reddens or a rash spreads causing blisters or peeling your skin, call your doctor immediately.
Precautions Before taking Fioricet:
Follow the precautions before you decide to buy Fioricet online:
- If you’ve had liver cirrhosis, do not take Fioricet.
- If you have had a history of alcohol or drug dependence.
- If you have suffered from kidney disease, do not take Fioricet pills.
- Avoid taking Fioricet if you have asthma or other breathing disorders.
- If you’ve encountered mental illness or depression, consult your doctor before starting taking Fioricet.
- People with an ulcer should avoid taking Fioricet pills.
- If you use any medicines to prevent blood clots, Fioricet can cause interaction with those.
What happens when you miss a Fioricet dose?
You should not miss your doses as there is a proper reason why a dose schedule is given to you. It helps the medicine affect the symptoms of your condition for which you are taking medicine.
Take Fioricet as per the prescription and follow it to the tee or say thoroughly. An overdose of Fioricet pills can cause severe damage to your liver. In case you miss your dose, do not take the missed dose with the next coming dose as it can prove bad for your health. If Fioricet pills upset your stomach, make sure to take medicine with milk or some food.